Drying methods of rose petals and rose buds
Dried rose petals and dried rose buds are used to make a variety of sweets and teas. This tasty and fragrant substance is used for medicinal usage or even for beauty and softness of the skin. There are several ways to dry rose petals and rose buds. One of the most common drying methods of rose petals and rose buds, which is done without special equipment, is the traditional method of drying roses. The steps of this Drying methods of rose petals and rose buds are:
- If you want to Order Wholesale dried rose buds click on link.
Steps of traditional drying methods of rose petals and rose buds
- Picking roses (the appropriate time and conditions for picking roses and collecting rose buds or rose petals will be mentioned below).
- Separating rose petals: At this stage, at first all of arranged flowers are poured into a container. The petals are then separated from the sepals. To do this, place the thumb on the flower flag and hold the flower with two fingers and separate the petals with the other hand.
- After separating the rose petals or separating the bud from the flower branch, it is time to dry them. To dry the petals and buds of the rose, spread them on a cotton cloth. In order for the petals and buds of the rose to dry well and to preserve the pleasant color, appearance, smell and taste of the rose due to drying, it should be dried gently. Therefore, flattened petals and buds should be placed in the shade and away from direct sunlight. In addition, you should note that the thickness of the petals stacked on top of each other should not be too much, as this will cause the petals and buds to not dry evenly and reduce the quality of the product.
Precise step of traditional drying methods of rose petals and rose buds
- After one or two days after the process of Drying of rose petals and rose buds, the petals are loosened. From this stage onwards, the process of drying petals and buds can be continued in two ways. The first method is to expose the petals and buds to the open air and allow them to dry gradually until they are completely dry. This process is a bit time consuming but the final quality of the petals and buds will be very good.
Important point in Drying methods of rose petals and rose buds
In any drying methods of rose petals and rose buds, a very important point must be considered. The process of drying rose petals and buds is different from the process of drying vegetables. Petals and buds of roses If left in the shade for a long time, or when it dries too much in the oven, the petals turn yellow and lose their pleasant aroma and taste. For this reason, after the petals and buds have plasticized, they should be placed outdoors in the open air or heated and dried quickly. Once the petals are dry, they should be collected immediately and placed in a closed container or environment.
In the second method, it can be exposed to the sun after the petals or buds of the rose have become plastic and dehydrated. In this Drying methods of rose petals and rose buds, the petals dry quickly in a few hours and they can be used quickly.
Drying methods of rose petals and rose buds – Second Method
In the second drying methods of rose petals and rose buds, you can dry the petals and buds of roses by heating. The advantage of this drying method of rose petals and rose buds is that it saves time. In this method, which is mainly used in industrial methods of drying rose petals and buds, the rose petals and buds are spread on a tray and placed at a gentle temperature of about 120 degrees Fahrenheit. In order for the drying process to be uniform and of good quality, the petals and buds are gently turned upside down manually or with a mixer. As the petals and buds of the rose dry, their fragrance becomes stronger and it can be used as rose petals powder.
How to order dried rose buds wholesale and dried rose petals wholesale
Rose buds and rose petals have many medicinal properties and its unique flavor is used to prepare a variety of foods. If you would like to buy dried rose petals you can contact us. You can order dried rose buds bulk and dried rose petals wholesale through the following communication channels:
- Contact via WhatsApp: +989191412821
- Email: Arkaroses@gmail.com
The dried rose petals wholesale price dried rose buds wholesale price
Rosesattar provides quality products at the most reasonable prices to rose buyers and traders. Currently, dried rose petals wholesale price is $ 15 per kilogram. Also, dried rose buds wholesale price will be $ 15 per kilogram. To register a product order, refer to the communication channels mentioned above.